SUMMARY AND GENERAL SCHEME
This document provides a summary of the scheme proposed for the tokenization of projects or assets. It is proposed by answering the main questions that arise when presenting the project.
What does Tokenize projects or assets contribute?
Tokenization represents a tool as a financing and inclusion mechanism for various sectors / investors that until then could not access markets or investment options.
For this, it is proposed to develop and implement the issuance and placement of representative tokens of a specific asset or project. Tool that, in addition to constituting a mechanism for reaching new investors, is also extended to international markets through crypto technology in various exchanges in other parts of the world.
When a company performs a tokenization it manages to access a large part of interested parties, attracting a greater part of potential investors.
Tokens in the world of blockchain technology are minimal units in which value can be represented and transmitted. Each token can be the minimum investment unit that can be backed by a certain asset or project, such as natural resources, productions, other currencies, square meters, etc. It is a way of using a divisible, tradable, and safeguard of value structured on the basis of an inviolable technology such as blockchain.
Who can invest?
Any citizen from any part of the world can buy tokens to invest in a tokenized project quickly, easily and safely. It is important to consider that for this they must register in a launch program stipulated by the company and have an investor profile knowledgeable about this type of crypto instruments. It is essential to give the potential investor clear and concrete information about the project or asset that supports their investment. On the other hand, through a bank, the recipient of investments will obtain a boarding of knowledge regarding the legality of normal and usual funds in all types of fundraising.
What is the process like for those who invest and how long does it take?
Once potential investors study and analyze the Whitepaper (detailed detail of the project to be tokenized and structure), the investment process takes a few minutes and is specified in 4 steps:
- Registering and performing the identity validation and KYC / AML process. KYC: Know your Customer, identification and verification of investors’ identities.
AML: Anti-Money Laundering, related to the prevention of money laundering.
- Selecting the desired tokens and making the purchase and payment from your virtual wallet with cryptocurrencies, your bank or with a credit / debit card, bank drafts, paypal, etc.
- Signing the Investment Agreement.
- Receiving the tokens in your wallet or on the platform with the support of blockchain technology.
What are the advantages of tokenization for the investor?
- Easy transfer in seconds and at low cost.
- Without intermediaries.
- Easy storage.
- Fractionalization of the value of the good.
- Facilitated liquidity, implying being able to leave the investment whenever you want.
- Transparent, Safe, traceable.
Can the investor sell his tokens during the life of the project?
YES, and that is precisely where the nature of a Token lies largely, its possible sale when the investor wishes. The high level of liquidity implies that there is even no need for a buyer to exist through sales mechanisms designed for this purpose. There are two general ways to sell tokens:
- Direct sale to a third party (as long as it is accredited on our platform).
- Sale through a “Liquidity Pool” created for each token.
What is a Liquidity Pool?
A liquidity pool is a tool that comes from Decentralized Finance (DeFi), and it is nothing more than a place where at least two types of tokens are deposited. On the one hand, tokens that represent the construction / construction project and for other tokens that represent fiat money (euros or dollars) represented with a stablecoin (which is a token equivalent to the dollar that you can transfer like any other token).
On these platforms, you can exchange your token or your stablecoin for the other type of token immediately.
In short, you can buy or sell tokens of the project if you need a buyer.
The great advance of this tool, in addition to allowing operations to be carried out without the need for a third party, is that they are a new way of creating a market.
In this market, depending on the remaining amount of each of the tokens, the price of these fluctuates, so that the market is not governed by buy / sell orders as in traditional financial markets, but an algorithm from the so-called Automated Market Makers (AMM), depending on how stressed the pool is, makes the price of the tokens fluctuate; the more demand the higher the price and vice versa.
What do you understand by ICO?
ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering (initial coin offering). It is similar in concept to an IPO (initial public offering). ICO is used by startups or companies to raise capital for their product. It can be a direct blockchain product or a product that uses the benefits of blockchain. To raise the money they sell their platform or service tokens.
ICOs have to do with the financing of a business project. Actually, its main objective is to finance the birth of a new cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies are virtual tokens protected by a cryptography system. These cryptocurrencies are used to make payments or store value.
What is the scope of Tokenony services?
- Generation of technological platform for tokenization, virtual wallet and Exchange platform.
- Design and development of SMART CONTRACTS.
- Development of the Whitepaper that includes all its structuring and information gathering:
- Title of the project
- Cover letter from the project leader
- Executive Summary. Background and intellectual bases of the project
- Background of the company. Values and identity of the company.
- Social impact of the company
- Current market context. Opportunities.
- Business model of the company.
- Launch strategy
- Income and EBIDTA
- Cost structure
- Technological, logistics and operations infrastructure
- Investments required
- Tax legal framework
- Marketing plan
- Promotional plan
- Financial plan
- Human resources organization
- Strategic alliances / associations
- Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT)
- Launch of ICO. Initial Coin Offering.
Tokenomy participates in the evaluation and implementation of the comprehensive communication, market positioning, marketing and dissemination strategy in conventional and digital mass media.